Chateau Recovery Rehab and Mental Health Center
Chateau Recovery in Midway is located close to Sundance, Utah, and provides highly specialized treatment to people in need of addiction recovery services.
Despite Utah’s comparably lower drug statistics, the state does have problems with a rise in opioid overdoses. Many of the rehabs in the region have had to update and upgrade their programs to cater to this growing demand.
As such, rehabs in the state have developed to a very high standard. One such center is Chateau Recovery in Midway, Utah. This article provides a complete review and summary of its key treatments, ideologies, and amenities available.
Quick View Of Chateau Recovery
|Treatment Programs||Unique Amenities||Medication-Assisted Treatment?||Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Mental Health Disorder?||Insurance|
|25 unique treatments and modalities||Basketball and volleyball courts, hiking trails, gourmet meals.||Yes, with an onsite nurse to oversee administration.||Yes, extensive treatment and programs to address mental health disorders alongside substance abuse.||Most Major Health Insurance Plans|
What is Chateau Recovery?
Chateau Recovery is a premium substance abuse, chemical dependency, and mental health treatment facility in Midway, Utah. The programs offered by the facility focus on six aspects of your wellness;
- Emotional and mental health
- Physical wellbeing
- Family wellness
- Spiritual wellness
- Relationship wellbeing
- Functional daily living
About Chateau Recovery’s Modalities
The vast range of treatments and modalities provided by Chateau Recovery near Sundance, Utah, is entirely customizable into a fully individualized treatment plan that focuses on each person’s unique needs, possible dual diagnosis, and personality style.
Chateau Recovery takes a unique approach. No two treatment plans are the same, and each is carefully designed to provide the maximum benefit possible to the person following it.
Chateau Recovery Location
There is only one Chateau Recovery location, 375 Rainbow Lane, Midway, UT. The rehab is situated a mere 25-minute drive from Sundance, Utah, and its associated mountain resort.
Treatment Options Available at Chateau Recovery
Below is a comprehensive list and overview of the treatments and modalities offered by Chateau Recovery near Sundance, Utah.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR): Often used to treat trauma and PTSD, EMDR therapy connects you to the source of your trauma while keeping you uninvolved or as an observer, allowing your brain to acknowledge and move forward past these events.
- Somatic Experiencing (SE): To treat a dual diagnosis, somatic experiencing connects your body and mind and helps you identify and address the physical and emotional symptoms of trauma or a mental illness.
- Timeline Integration Therapy: Reviews memories associated with the trauma that led to addiction and helps change negative response patterns and defensive reactions toward the memory.
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT): Trauma-focused CBT focuses on addressing the emotional and psychological needs of people struggling to cope with the trauma they experienced that may have led to addiction.
- Brainspotting can help the therapist and participant reach below conscious thought into the instinctive or subconscious part of your brain.
- Group Therapy: Group counseling and therapy offers a support network and relatability to whoever wants to attend. By sharing thoughts and experiences in a non-judgmental environment, participants are encouraged to keep going despite challenges as others have done before.
- Family Support: Familial presence and support can be vital to an individual’s recovery. Having regular family support can significantly benefit the recovery process.
- Psychoeducation offers a unique form of self-improvement skill involving learning to maintain healthy relationships, become motivated, and focus on self-care.
- Relapse Prevention: Preventing a relapse involves teaching participants to identify and handle triggers before they become overwhelming or impossible to shake. This may also encompass some forms of medication-assisted treatment.
- Dual Diagnosis: A dual diagnosis involves simultaneously diagnosing an individual with a substance use disorder and a mental health condition and treating both.
- Neurofeedback: By charting your brain activity, neurofeedback can help your therapist or counselor provide you with the best feedback and treatment plan possible. Drug abuse results in changes to the activity of your brain, and neurofeedback in the form of an EEG can detect that and help identify which areas require more treatment.
- Individual Therapy: One-on-one sessions with a therapist ensure you get sufficient, individualized treatment and advice in a setting that fosters the building of trust between you and your dedicated therapist.
- Individual Counseling: Counseling in a personalized setting can provide extra benefits as you have a sounding board for ideas, stories of past experiences, and ways to cope in the future.
- Case Management: Having your entire treatment process handled and managed by Chateau Recovery ensures you get specialized care suited to your current point in recovery every step of the way.
- Medication Therapy Management: Using doctor-prescribed medication to reduce withdrawal symptoms or ease cravings can help prevent a relapse or possible overdose in the future.
- Meditation and Mindfulness: This holistic approach to developing self-awareness and facing conflict can help you cope with triggers or negative situations during and after your treatment at Chateau Recovery.
- Monitoring: Regular drug and alcohol screening helps keep your recovery journey on track and ensures you take your treatment seriously throughout your stay.
- Nutrition Counseling: What you eat can significantly impact your recovery and cravings. Understanding how food affects your body can help you eat meals that benefit your treatment and don’t hinder it.
- Clinical Evaluation: An initial evaluation and diagnosis at Chateau Recovery includes screening and identifying any possible co-occurring mental illnesses alongside your substance use disorder.
- Psychodynamic Therapy encourages your conscious interpretation of the mental or emotional processes that led to or triggered your substance abuse.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT): Instead of denying things you did or experienced or feeling guilty about these events, ACT helps you find acceptance for them and commitment to encouraging positive experiences in the future.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) focuses on identifying and changing the pattern of thought that led to the development of a substance abuse disorder in the first place.
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) helps you look ahead to future goals and achievements instead of dwelling on past or present mistakes and negative experiences.
- Motivational Interviewing (MI): Just as it sounds, MI uses four principles to guide your motivation levels to the best point for them to help enhance your recovery experience and resolve.
- Art Therapy: By allowing you to use a novel method of expression, art therapy aims to unlock otherwise hidden emotional responses to the triggers that led to and the substance abuse itself.
Does Chateau Recovery Offer Medical Management of Addiction?
Yes, as part of its full continuum of care, Chateau Recovery near Sundance, Utah, offers medication-assisted treatment to people who need assistance preventing relapse or easing withdrawal symptoms during detox.
A licensed nurse on staff ensures medications are administered in the right doses at the correct times.
- Mental Health
- Dual Diagnosis
Chateau Recovery Amenities
Centrally located, the Chateau Recovery facility is located in a beautiful, Tudor-style house built over a quiet river. As a luxury rehab center, rooms are well decorated and furnished with antiques, double or queen-sized beds, and impressive finishes.
Living spaces are shared, and the dining room looks much like a bed and breakfast or boutique hotel.
Outdoor space is set up for treatment or recreation, and meeting rooms are spacious and full of light. The facility feels like something out of a French fairytale with large fireplaces and stone detailing, hence its very fitting name.
Further amenities include gourmet dining and meals, a hot tub, basketball and volleyball court, hiking trails, and outdoor seating spaces.
As part of your treatment at Chateau Recovery near Sundance, Utah, you can also participate in AA or NA meetings, biking, golf, rock climbing, and other fitness-related activities,
Chateau Recovery Contact Details
- Address: 375 Rainbow Lane, Midway, UT 84049
- Phone: 888-971-2978
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paying For Treatment at Chateau Recovery
The cost for each program differs widely according to your treatment needs, and Chateau Recovery accepts insurance, cash, credit cards and offers several financing options should you get in touch with the rehab directly.
Despite not accepting Medicare or Medicaid, Chateau Recovery does take most private insurance plans.
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about Chateau Recovery in Sundance, Utah.
Why Choose Chateau Recovery?
Chateau Recovery is a luxury rehab located near Sundance, Utah, in a serene setting surrounded by nature and beautiful scenery. Not only are the facilities and amenities at Chateau Recovery world-class, but the treatment programs and modalities are highly specialized and entirely customized to your personal needs and preferences.
With such a high standard of service and excellent reviews across the board, Chateau Recovery makes one of the best rehabs in Sundance and likely Utah itself.
What Other Rehabs Are Located in The Region?
Although there are various other rehabs and detox centers in and near Sundance, Utah, none offer the same level of service, personalization, and luxury as Chateau Recovery. In Utah, it is without a peer.