Rehab Centers in Washington
Does one of your relatives, friends or co-workers have a drug or alcohol problem? Get that person the help he/she needs at a Washington state rehab center.
Alcohol and drug addiction have long plagued communities across Washington state. In 2020, there were 1,219 overdose deaths statewide from opioids alone.
Where are the addiction treatment providers in Washington?
Addiction Treatment Centers in Washington
- Drug and alcohol treatment – Northpoint Washington
- Addiction treatment programs – Lakeside Milam
- Substance abuse recovery services – Crossroads Treatment Center
1. Northpoint Washington – Drug and alcohol treatment
Northpoint is a rehab treatment facility in Edmonds, Washington, that offers inpatient and outpatient care as well as mental health programs and aftercare services.
7416 212th St SW
Edmonds, WA 98026
Phone: (855) 773-6856
Northpoint Washington treats people with addictions to alcohol, marijuana, heroin, meth, cocaine and prescription drugs. They offer residential treatment programs for people who struggle with drinking and substance abuse.
- Medical Detox – Northpoint offers medication-assisted treatment for people during detox, the most critical and difficult stage of recovery. The meds suppress the cravings that peak during the second and third days of chemical withdrawal.
- Alcohol Rehab – People develop drinking disorders for numerous reasons: stress, depression, anxiety. For some people, it’s down to a lack of self-restraint. Whatever the case, Northpoint can help.
- Drug Rehab – It generally takes three days to develop a tolerance for drugs and one week to grow dependent. Some drugs (fentanyl in particular) are more deadly than others.
If someone you know has spiraled into alcoholism or opioid addiction, act now before it’s too late. Northpoint offers rehab programs for anyone seeking addiction treatment in Washington.
Northpoint offers a private and convenient solution for anyone who struggles with drug abuse. The center has several treatment options. Patients can reside at the facility or come in during the day.
- Inpatient Care – In the Northpoint inpatient program, patients stay at the center and undergo a rehab regime that involves healthy eating, counseling, group therapy and wellness activities.
- Outpatient Care – In the outpatient care program, patients come to Northpoint for treatment during the daytime and spend evenings at home. Outpatient treatment covers the same ground as residential treatment.
- Medical Intervention – In some cases, it’s necessary to intervene on a friend or loved one when the individual refuses to acknowledge his/her problem. Northpoint staff can assist in handling these situations.
- Relapse prevention – To help ensure long-term recovery, patients must stay committed to sobriety once they leave the treatment center. Northpoint counselors help patients internalize the sober mindset.
- Family therapy – Northpoint promotes communication between patients and their loved ones. In most cases, relatives don’t know how to communicate with an addicted family member. Northpoint counselors help mend those gaps.
At the Northpoint Treatment center, patients develop the thoughts and habits of sober people. They reverse the negative beliefs that spur substance abuse and help individuals master healthy habits.
Mental Health Treatment
Northpoint offers therapy programs developed in accordance with the Mental Health Services Administration. The counselors at Northpoint offer multiple forms of evidence-based therapy.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – For a lot of patients, substance abuse stems from mental health problems, such as anxiety and limiting beliefs. This helps patients reverse those thought patterns on a subconscious level.
- One-on-one Counseling – As with most treatment centers, Northpoint offers individual therapy to each patient. Once admitted, the patient speaks with an appointed counselor about his/her addiction habits, usage history and vice triggers.
- Mindfulness and Meditation – This can be a boon to people’s mental health. When individuals spend an x-number of minutes each day cleansing the mind and thinking positive thoughts, it can transform emotions and boost energy.
- Dual Diagnosis – Most addiction is rooted in an unsolved personal issue, such as childhood trauma, loss or depression. Dual-diagnosis helps the patient pinpoint his/her unresolved issues. Counselors use this information to customize treatment for each patient.
- Teen Mental Health – Young people face unique challenges such as peer pressure, social anxiety, uncertainty and insecurity. Northpoint offers a teen program that helps adolescents through the issues that often spur drug abuse.
Northpoint has treatment options for people from all backgrounds with drug and alcohol problems. The counseling staff treats the addiction and the co-occurring disorders that fuel substance abuse.
2. Lakeside Milam – Addiction treatment programs
Lakeside Milam offers inpatient and outpatient addiction treatment for people in Kirkland, Washington. They also offer family services and a virtual outpatient program.
10322 NE 132nd St.
Kirkland, WA 98034
Phone: (866) 327-2344
Lakeside’s inpatient treatment starts with an assessment of each patient, followed by a stay at the treatment center.
- Clinical Addiction Assessment – The patient meets with an appointed counselor to discuss his/her problems with drugs and/or alcohol.
- Residential Care – Patients stay at the treatment center and undergo a regime of drug rehab that includes health, education, activities and counseling.
Inpatient care offers structure in the lives of recovering drug and alcohol users, who typically lack structure when they first enter rehab.
Intensive Outpatient Programs
Lakeside’s intensive outpatient programs encompass everything covered in the residential inpatient treatment program. The difference is that patients spend their evenings at home.
- Outpatient Addiction Treatment – The patient comes in during the daytime for private counseling, group therapy meetings, wellness activities and education.
- Outpatient Mental Health Treatment – This deals with the psychological aspects of the individual’s drug addiction or alcoholism, such as co-occurring mental health disorders and depression.
Outpatient programs are good for patients who have stable domestic situations, preferably with friends or loved ones who act as co-sponsors. For some, outpatient treatment is a step-down option after residential treatment.
Drug Addiction Treatment Services
Lakeside offers services that make rehab more effective in the long term for people recovering from alcohol and drug addiction.
- Withdrawal Management – Some people quit cold turkey but few can abstain for long without supervision and medication-assisted treatment.
- Addiction Intervention Services – Families and friends need guidance in cases where they must stage an intervention. Lakeside can help people get through to their loved ones in need of rehab.
- Virtual Outpatient Services – Not everyone can physically attend outpatient treatment at the Lakeside clinic. For those who cannot travel or take time off from work, Lakeside offers virtual services.
- Family Services – Drug rehab is most effective when family members support their loved one as he/she undergoes treatment. Lakeside counselors bring both parties together and help them communicate.
Drug and alcohol addiction treatment involves more than simple abstinence. Recovery requires the embrace of mindsets and habits of successful, sober people.
Lakeside offers special rehab services not found at every treatment center.
- Long-term Recovery Services – Lakeside treatment services are designed to help patients master the habits necessary for lasting sobriety.
- Drug and Alcohol Consulting Services – Lakeside offers DACS free of charge, along with information lectures about drug abuse and accountability services.
- Alcohol Drug Information School – ADIS is an eight-hour educational course that covers the effects that drugs and alcohol have on the mind and body.
Lakeside helps people learn about the grave dangers of substance abuse.
3. Crossroads Treatment Center – Substance abuse recovery services
Crossroads Treatment Center offers a safe place for people seeking addiction treatment for drug and alcohol dependency.
4928 109th SW, Ste A
Lakewood, WA 98499
Substance Abuse Treatment
Crossroads offers medication-assisted treatment for drug addiction and outpatient services for people on the road to recovery.
- Assessment – Each new patient undergoes a diagnostic assessment to determine the nature of his/her addiction and any biological or psychological factors involved.
- Monitored Suboxone – This helps patients through the difficult hours or withdrawal: 24-72 hours out from the time of last consumption. Suboxone suppresses cravings and withdrawal pains.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment – Once the patient completes detox, the process of healing begins. Outpatient treatment typically lasts two or three months and involves a set of daily disciplines designed to instill sober habits.
Patients seeking addiction treatment can overcome drug and alcohol cravings if they follow the guidelines of a wellness plan.
Crossroads holds additional programs designed to educate people on the dangers of drugs and alcohol and the consequences of drunk driving and relapse.
- DUI Victim Impact Panel (VIP) – A monthly panel of speakers that discuss the personal impact that drunk driving has had on their lives.
- Relapse Prevention – Rehab meetings that focus on lifelong abstinence from drugs and alcohol, consisting of weekly two-hour sessions for three months.
- ADIS – A monthly eight-hour educational program on drugs and alcohol.
Crossroads clients learn from people who’ve suffered some of the worst possible consequences of drug and alcohol addiction.
Find Substance Abuse Treatment Services in Washington
People die every day from drug overdoses and accidents caused by drunkenness. Don’t let your friend or loved one become a statistic. Contact a rehab center in Washington today and get that person the help he/she needs. Sobriety can be achieved by anyone who puts in the effort.